About MAG (in brief!)
At MAG Interactive we make mobile games that feel good. As a part of this fun and dynamic industry, it’s our mission to spread joy to players around the world. With over 350 million downloads globally, we credit our success to our awesome colleagues and we hope you'll join the team!
The role - Office Manager
Our Office Manager is going on parental leave in the summer and we are looking for a replacement for one year, ideally starting in June 2022.
Good to know about the position:
This is a temporary part time position for one year, approximately 75% but the exact schedule can be agreed on with some flexibility based on both yours and MAG’s need. In Swedish: Vikariat med timlön. Start date is in June, where you will get an introduction by our current Office Manager, but since July is usually a quiet time in the office, it will work fine if you are planning a summer holiday and are ready to start fully in early August.
The Office Manager coordinates our office facilities, organising events and carry out administration tasks. Your role is essential when it comes to providing the best service to our employees and visitors, developing and maintaining a fun and pleasant work environment as well as ensuring smooth administrative support to the organisation.
We are looking for a service minded, social and well organised person who likes working in a varied role with responsibilities such as; keeping the kitchen and office space nice, arranging office events, greeting people to the office and acting as a culture ambassador for the company.
If you are interested in this role, please send through your application in English.
You will work within the People and Culture team. Together we aim to create the best possible experience for everyone working at MAG! This team is made up of: Our Head of People and Culture, HR Manager, Office Manager (Brighton), Talent Acquisition Manager and this position.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the receptionist, greeting visitors, staff and deliveries
- Keep the kitchen and office space nice and tidy
- Plan and organise monthly AW’s and seasonal parties
- Arrange breakfasts, Fikas and other happenings in the office
- Order kitchen- and office supplies and help out with external meeting arrangements
- Be part of onboarding and welcoming new colleagues
- Coordinate office equipment and seating plans
- Facility management, point of contact with vendors, landlord, cleaning, catering and security services
- Travel bookings and other administrative support
- You have previous experience working as an Office Manager or Receptionist in an international environment (at least 1 year of experience).
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite of tools
- You are a self-starter who can take full ownership of the office management in the company and have strong administrative skills.
- You are structured and organised, but you are also able to work on your own initiative in a changing environment.
- You are good at spotting what needs to be done and you have a positive 'can do' attitude that helps to ensure your colleagues feel supported.
- You are happy to come up with suggestions for improvements within your areas of responsibility.
- It is good if you know Swedish for external communication but on a daily basis you will speak English with people in the company.
- You enjoy providing service and interacting with people in a positive way. You put a lot of value in 'going the extra mile' to create a positive office experience.
- You like to have fun and you enjoy spreading joy around the office!
Perks and Benefits
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Gym allowance
- Monthly After works
- Company wide carbon off-setting and CSR initiatives
At MAG, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated and empowered to bring their true selves to work!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent bias and discrimination against people regardless of; gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect.
We are MAG Interactive - a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s games have been downloaded more than 350 million times. We create a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Our games have been selected Best of Google Play, Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries.
MAG Interactive was founded in Stockholm in 2010.