For almost 2 decades have we been pioneering the field of equal pay using data, technology and experts to inform, inspire and motivate action when it comes to creating equitable workplaces. With 500 clients in +50 countries are Sysarb truly changing the field of equal pay. LETS GO! 😍
What the job is about:
As a Partnership Developer Europe, your role is central to the company's continued growth journey where you create new business opportunities by exploring and creating a pipeline of potential partners in primarily the European market. Sysarb already has several partnerships, and you will be involved in scaling those partnerships and leading the work of establishing new ones.
You will in this role work in close collaboration with the CSO, CTO and CMO where you are involved in forming the future strategic plan for Sysarb’s continuous growth, with a clear focus in partnerships. Your daily work will consist of managing and bringing forward business proposals for new strategic partnerships and maintaining existing ones.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience within sales or business development
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing, Finance or similar
- Experience working with a tech, preferably SaaS as a business model
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A global business mindset
What we offer:
- An exiting growth journey with a extraordinary team of collegues
- To join our team of 50 employees who share the vision to radically improve gender equality worldwide.
- A yearly budget to spend on health-related services such as gym memberships, exercise classes etc.
- MacBook, mobile phone, home office days, and other nice-to-haves.
Sysarb is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application. We occasionally use assessments as part of our recruitment process, and we perform background checks on every candidate who qualifies for the final step of our recruitment process.
Please note that we do not accept any job applications via e-mail due to GDPR regulations.