Who are we?
Solidify is a software engineering company specialized in DevOps and cloud-native software development on the Microsoft stack. We offer managed services, consulting, and software products, with the common goal of making software development easier for our customers.
We also have a broad customer base, spanning from local startups to multinational giants, and our customer relations give us the opportunity to continuously work with new challenges related to modernizing software engineering, often at the forefront of technology.
At Solidify we also like to share knowledge, both internally and externally. We are active contributors to open source projects, free open seminars as well as global scale events such as the Global DevOps Bootcamp (GDBC). We have also been certified as a Great Place to Work for 3 years in a row as well as being recognized as a DI Gasell company in 2020.
About the role:
We are looking for a senior security specialist with experience in working closely with software development teams. We think that you have a big interest in cyber security in general, and a specific interest in how today's cyber security threats affect modern software development practices and cloud adoption. You will be able to participate in our customer projects as a security expert, whilst also contributing to the improvement of our internal security standards.
Who are you?
Our organization is characterized by an easy-going company culture with individuals that believe in having fun whilst providing excellent services and products. We would very much like to see you share this perspective with us.
Another belief of ours is that you understand that our customers are facing a systematic change that influences the very core of their operations. With your communicative skills, you excel in leading this systematic change towards more secure and effective software engineering.
We think that you have:
- Experience in the security domain as an IT-security consultant, CISO, cyber security expert or similar.
- Experience in working with secure software development.
- Experience in working with cloud adoption, and the security and compliance aspects related to that.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools (CI/CD, IaC, monitoring, Azure DevOps, GitHub etc).
- A General and genuine interest in modern software engineering practices.
- Great communication skills (English and Swedish).