Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We are looking for a Digital Copywriter to lead the evolution of Daniel Wellingtons' written digital marketing content. In the role as a Digital Copywriter at our In-house Agency, you will have a central role in enabling our transformation to a more agile and digital way of creating written content for our regions across the world.
In order to succeed in this role, you strive for and find satisfaction in seeing your writing getting to the top of Google. You are results-driven, likes responsibility, and want to deliver quality copywriting while being a key factor in reaching our global community.
You are a passionate writer that delivers quality copywriting that grabs the reader's attention. You are driven, enjoy taking the initiative, and being responsible for your own work, but you also understand the value of teamwork and reaching the goals together.
You will work closely to the Digital team and belong to the Brand & Production team at our Global In-house agency and report to our Creative Director.
- Lead and execute the company’s digital copywriting production
- Write compelling and high-quality copy across an entire website, from meta titles and page descriptions to editorials and category descriptions
- Translate technical language into aspirational value propositions that will excite consumers
- Produce well-written content based on keyword research, that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion
- Create compelling digital ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
- Write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content
- Collaborate with designers and creative teams
WHO YOU ARE
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, copywriting, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Have 3+ years of copywriting experience with an excellent portfolio of work, preferably from another fast-paced company or digital agency
- Experienced in brand strategy including crafting a brand’s tonality, from strategy to execution.
- Have a natural interest in trends and popular culture that you can transform into communication insights.
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Familiarity with keyword research
- Experience with SEO copywriting best practices
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- An agency mindset with the ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, produce high quality content, and move with velocity
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality tests and a case assignment in a later stage to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Be yourself and hope to see you in the process!