We build vehicle tracking software that powers fleet management businesses around the world. We help fleet owners improve fleet efficiency, keep drivers safe, and reduce their environmental impact. Our goals: end users love GpsGate, our resellers grow their businesses, and we have fun doing it.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with previous experience in a leading DevOps role. You will work closely with our lead engineers to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure. You have technical depth and hands-on implementation experience from tools in the DevOps toolchain.
At GpsGate, you’ll join a growing team that is full of energy. We emphasize knowledge-sharing and teamwork, so you get to work closely with your talented colleagues.
What you'll do
- Design and manage a cloud infrastructure for GpsGate Server that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with our architects to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment and monitoring
- Perform cost analysis and optimization of AWS resources
- Implement CI/CD workflows in AWS
- Work with a broad range of AWS services such as MSK, Keyspaces, Aurora, ECS Fargate, S3, Lambda, EC2 and many more
Who you are
To succeed at GpsGate, we believe that you are passionate about helping our customers succeed. You take pride in your work. You enjoy working closely with colleagues and the fast pace that comes with a smaller company. You’re eager to take on a leading role defining our cloud infrastructure.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer with:
- Experience automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Containerizing existing and new applications and services
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation/CDK
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows using tools like AWS CodePipeline
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed applications
- Experience in VPC designs and architecture
- Experience managing both Linux and Windows OS
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS services
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
At GpsGate, you have real impact. Our software helps companies worldwide in their day-to-day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff, and much more.
- Have the freedom to try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team, and identify innovative solutions
- Join a diverse team with multinational colleagues
- Grow as a DevOps specialist in an expanding company
And of course, we also have great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work policy
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag/ health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)