Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely driven Strategic Initiatives Project Manager to lead new ambitious projects.
Airmee is one Europe’s fastest growing startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for e-commerce and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
This is a unique opportunity to develop new bets and launch innovative projects at one of Europe’s fastest growing logistics startups. As the Strategic Initiatives Project Manager, you will own the development and implementation of strategic plans to launch new initiatives and bets. The initiatives are high-impact innovation projects that will drive future growth at Airmee.
You will partner with various teams to enable a successful launch and growth following the launch. As the Strategic Initiatives Project Manager you will have full ownership of the initiatives you’re working on and therefore expect to be the driving force to ensure that they are launching within deadlines. The tasks will be wide-ranging and include everything from market research to sales activities. We are looking for someone that is biased towards fierce execution by being extremely hands-on.
As a person you’re a highly strategic, analytic, creative and driven project leader with a demonstrated track record of managing complex projects and growing businesses. You'll be on the frontlines generating new business development opportunities for Airmee.
So, what will you do?
- Define projects and map them out from every aspect to ensure smooth launches
- Develop clear plans that includes timeframe, project stakeholders and resources on how to execute as fast as possible
- Develop MVPs and iterate on them to minimize any misunderstandings between different teams and/or customers
- Coordinate the different teams that are involved that may include people from engineering, logistics operations, sales, finance and marketing
- Ensure that the initiatives are progressing in terms of time, quality, revenue, etc.
- Take on different roles in the projects in addition to being the project manager in case resources are lacking
- Execute multiple time-sensitive, large- and small-scale projects to meet business objectives in defined project timeframes
- Own project management and problem solving for compliance and risk related issues
- Work with management and other managers to coordinate strategies, set budget and solve any issues
What're we looking for?
- Around 4-6 years of experience in high demanding positions with exposure to the tech industry, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or corporate M&A experience - we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Disciplined organizational skills - you'll need to prioritize and manage tens of ongoing processes and projects simultaneously at a fast pace
- Able to balance the role of the strategist with urgency while simultaneously managing delivering results in a growing and very fast-paced environment.
- Profound knowledge in project management
- Get stuff done attitude: you are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Convincing and strong communicative skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- BA in Economics, Business, Engineering, or another quantitative focus area. MBA or equivalent highly desired.
At Airmee our vision is to optimize all the logistics in cities to make it more environmentally sustainable while providing the best delivery experience in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.