Are you a tech savvy who are looking for the perfect opportunity to use your service skills at one of Sweden's most upcoming Tech-companies? We are now looking for not one, but two Supply Chain Agents who will be responsible for everything regarding our tablets that our partners receive their orders on. A smooth and well working tablet process is key to be able to grow and keep our partners' experience great. In this role you will be part of our excellent Partner Care onboarding team, and take ownership of everything related to our partner’s tablets which means a wide range of different aspects and projects. Are we describing your next dream job? In that case, don’t wait a second longer and come join our fun journey!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Making sure that we purchase enough tablets in time for our onboarding partners (stock management)
- Making sure the tablets are functional and ready for our partners (software setup)
- Onboarding: Ensuring that our tablet transport processes from office to partner are efficient
- Offboarding: Order collection of tablets from the partners who has ended the partnership
- Replacement: Making sure that we have correct processes in place for a fast delivery of replacement tablets
- Making sure that we recycle the hardware correctly
- Meticulous/structured - If creating structure, even in a chaotic situation, comes naturally for you, we might become good friends!
- Responsible - You take ownership and responsibility for your own work
- Solutions Oriented - There are no problems big enough to solve, right?
- Collaboration skills - You have the ability to work with all levels of company staff and you are comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- You have previous experience from a role within service, for example customer service or similar
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- You are a bit tech savvy, and can easily understand new systems
- It will be considered a plus if you have experience from the restaurant industry, worked as a courier or similar
Start date: September/October
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check in our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g
) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!